• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why does women who take martial arts seem more sexier?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have seen some very attractive women in MA, so I would not generalize about them being less attractive.

For me I am attracted to strong, self confident women. Since MA reinforces this, it is natural for me to find it attractive.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

Even though there are far more gorgeous women. For some reason women who trains seems really sexy to me. Any one feel the same?

-Jeff

Something else to consider Jeff, is that you may have latent tendencies towards being dominated by a woman. Do you get excited when you spar with them? :D

Sorry...I just couldn't resist!

I've had a number of very attractive women in my class in the past (Jenni...*sigh*), but I've never felt they were MORE attractive than any other woman I found attractive. The confidence factor is definitely a plus..I'll easily agree with that.

Usually the fact they are more physically "in shape" than the average woman on the street also helps, as I'm a proud, card carrying member of the Shallow Men's Society of America. :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"