• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who is the man (or woman) with the plan?

ESA-Shotokan

In your martial arts organisation, who is the top sensei and who is your instructor?

The ESA of which I belong has technical direction by Sensei Taiji Kase (9th Dan) and my karate instructor is Alan Armstrong (5th Dan).

When I train with the KUGB, Andy Sherry (7th Dan) is the Sensior sensei and Ron Hicks (4th Dan) is the dojo instructor.

Over to you.

:)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm with the Federation of Shotokan Karate. Aidan Trimble (the first Westerner to win the All-Japan!) is the head guy.

My sensei is Graham Smith, 5th Dan.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

my sensei is mark d'arcy (4th dan) and our club president was dougie phillips (6th dan, who passed away aged 83 last september) and we're with the bka whose chief instructor is brian seabright (6th dan)

Kicking to the head is like punching to the toes

The leader of the International Chito-Ryu Karate-Do Federation is Soke sensei (which in japanese means "son of founder") Shane Higashi sensei (8th Dan,which is the highest in Chito ryu) leads Europe and Canada. Rune Ingebrigtsen sensei (5th Dan) is the leader of Norway Chito-Ryu and principal instructor at my dojo.

Read a book!