• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fighting program

40 cent

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fist off, if you have no sparring experience DO NOT enter the tournament.

You will get completely beat up if you are fighting other full-contact tournament fighters. I am NOT kidding you.

We have a full-contact, knock down tournament in Alabama in April and our tournament fighters are hard at work already.

They train 5 or more days a week, both basics and fight classes.

Fight class consists of pad work, stamina training, punching holding weights, kicking and punching a hessian bag full of sand for hours on end with bear feet and hands.

They fight roughly 15 - 20, 2 minute, full-contact rounds in these sessions too.

This is the type of fighter you will be facing: lean, mean and very brutal.

If you are not an experienced fighter and in great condition you will get mauled. You do not fight by belt rank but by wieght, so you may face a black belt.

I'm actually kind of interested in hearing where this Kyokushin dojo is that has no sparring????

This is unheard of.

ET

kicking and punching a hessian bag full of sand for hours on end with bear feet and hands.

ET

Why do you abuse bears for your training??? Why don't you use your own hands and feet?? :lol:

René

Ha ha Ripper,

Guess my spelling wasn't up to much that day ;)

Talking of bears, did you ever see Willie Williams (Kyokushin then World Oyama) fighting the bear?

That really WAS an abuse of the bear.

ET