• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Steven Seagal's coordination?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/seagalaff1.html, heres another site and aefibird i do not dislike all action stars i wonder how an idiot like you could assume that, i like bruce lee and jackie chan they are real martial artists not con men, and steven segal is not cool man if you read this bundle of info thank you

ladies email me for some fun

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... I find it funny coming from someone like you.

Don't get me wrong, I have all the respect in the world for Jackie Chan, but you do know that he is not a fighting martial artist... he'll be the first to admit that. I think it was from the age of 7 he joined a group, almost a travelling martial arts circus if you will. He is first and foremost an entertainer that uses martial arts.

aefibird i do not dislike all action stars i wonder how an idiot like you could assume that,

Batosai Imora, please do not call me an idiot - I do not appreciate it.

I assumed that you disliked all MA movie stars since you have made negative comments about all of them so far. As you did not write anything positive about any MA action star I naturally assumed that you did not like them. I think it was a fair assumption to make, but I'm happy to be proved wrong by you. However, that does not make me an idiot.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...

Seagal can me a good martial artist...but he is a BAD actor and his movies...make me laugh...A LOT... He has some big problem when he is director of his own movies because he is always the last chance...the only man that knows how to save the world, the cook that was the best soldier....hehehhehehehe ... please

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

Yeppers, just a bit over the top. His script choices seem to always pose him as some sort of superman, immune to the effects of kryptonite. :roll:

I've heard tell he's planning on running a different route. Of playing parts in which he's flawed. Not sure he has the acting skills for that, but would be interesting to see.

And aefibird, you're clearly not an idiot. Well, not unless you go out with someone like me. :P

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

his best role?

'executive decision'.

maybe cos he dies.....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i agree that he probably couldn't act to save his life, but i would definitely never try to fight him. im sure he would have no problem putting the average marital artist in their place... assuming the average martial artist is the weekend warrior who practices maybe 2 hours a week.

Those who are skilled in fighting do not become angered. Those who are skilled in winning do not become afraid. Thus, the wise win before the fight while the ignorant fight to win.

Batosai Imora, please stop telling me that i do not have any brains - I do not appreciate it. But I think you will stop insulting me, after you have passed the age of 12.

Be everything. Be nothing.

kle1n if you had any brains you would know who is real and who isnt, how are you so sure if he can fight , its sad you cannot tell from the masters and master fakes but hey if you quit watching 3 ninjas and ninja turtles and fight a real fight maybe you will come to grips with reality i hope you wise up,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal, that discussed stevan segal, he also got beat by gene le bell aint that something, i looked up on abuse and it has been remored that abuse was in the relationship but i cannot back it up with paperwork at this time, but when i do i will post it, so i am not wrong yet.

that is what you missed white wharlock :karate:

Be everything. Be nothing.