• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Right now, Kusanku, Chinto, and Gojushiho are exceptionally difficulty, since my R knee isn't fond of lateral motion. :( Frustrating since these are some of my favourites.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

i have run into some problems with a video i have of the tekkis.......nidan and sandan......

the videos i have the guy does a different tech each time he does it....at one moment it is a low block, next time it is a backward groin smash, then it is a low punch.....grrrrrrr

then one side he does handknives for defense, the other side he does a handknife in an attack tech....

can some one with a good grasp on these katas help, also i dont know the japanese terminology for the techniques so bear with me if you willing to help me out.....just send me a pm....thanks

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

One of the hardest kata for me to learn and perform correctly was Heian Godan. For some reason I just couldn't seem to get it right! I must have managed it OK in the end, I passed my 4th kyu OK with it... :)

When I first learned Nijushiho I had no trouble remembering it, but I fouind it really hard to perform correctly at first.

Unsu is another tricky one. I've only recently started learning that.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Katas are usually pretty easy for me to learn -- Chinto probably presented the biggest challege, but I think that was cause I had trouble making it to the dojo during that times.....hardest to perform:

UNSU

KarateForums.com Sempai