• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Join KarateForums.com Survivor! EVERYONE can join!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Let's play...hey team 1...you can just concede now, it's ok - we won't lose any respect for you... :razz:

P.S. Hey Karateka - what's Japanese for "We're gonna kick your butt?" That's the name I want!! Yeah!! :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-11-08 07:05 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I am totally unobjectionable about the name. :smile: Whatever you guys want is fine... but get the names picked out. :wink: The Name doesn't matter THAT much, as the teams will be broken when there are like 6 people or something like that, then it will be individual challenges. :wink:

I propose the name HWARANG for my team..these were ancinet korean warriors chosen from royalty during the silla dynasty..the korean equivalent to the chinese shaolin monks....or we could go something simple like THE YANKEES..lol just kidding ..let me know teamates.... TEAM one are you ready...TEAM two are you ready..THEN LETS GET IT ONNNN!!!!!! :evil: i hope that shihan is ready to master defeat!!!

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-11-08 08:30 ]

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

LOL!!

So many cool names I like it :smile:

------------------------------------

Just let me know when the names are settled while I sit back and play with my mouse pad......lol

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

I like the name Shihan...my Master's brother is 'Shihan' so sounds good to me! Uhhhh....don't bet on it taezee...we gonna masterfully win and look goooooood doin' it too!! :grin: Bring it on...we can take it!!

Lori :bigwink:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Come and try to kick our ass. We'll see who gets worked in the end.

I'll get back to you on the Japanese, Kickbutt!

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)