• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Join KarateForums.com Survivor! EVERYONE can join!

Patrick

kickchick..i love that form!!! and the story behind its representation...well are we gonna start this or what..im getting bored checking on this :bdaybiggrin: still waiting from a response from winterkarate and mcdonalds..i mean mcgee..lol sorry im hungry and kickbutt has been a bad influence lately..(you see what you got me doing!!

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-11-12 12:52 ]

Javier l Rosario

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Hi...I'm Javier, and I'm a McDonalds addict' :razz: :grin: - hahahaha!!

So we should be starting soon I hope...but like I said - if you guys wanna just give up now, we won't lose any respect for y'all... :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

oh Pm well we will see what to do about those 2 people!! :nod:

mcdonalds on you rushman how would we know your that rich..lol :lol: j/k

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

im ready! ive PM'd everyone that im in a team with so check them and reply if you like.

but lets get started, ok guys?

once again, soz for the delay,

W.K. :karate:

"Sssshhhhhhhh.... i'm sleeping."

Stephen Winter,

7th Kyu, Shotokan Karate

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

Hey taezee...I remember the story being about a youth group that rebelled and unified the separate kingdoms of Korea. OK...now I feel I'm back in the 60's! --->rebel youth! Now pass me over a fry and let's go kick some booty! ...(well, we aren't in the 60's any more...that fry will have to do!) :lol:

Ok, here is what we are going to do. This isn't gonna happen THIS fast, so slow down guys and have patience.

The first challenge, which will be something to do with posting we have decided on it already, will start on 11/24. Karateka will be going somewhere from 16-18 and so will I from 21-23. Hopefully in this time Josh will get it together a bit more and get things typed up so we can go forward.

Thanks.

doesnt this sound like the worlds longest commercial???? stay tuned well be right back after your retirement....lol

Javier l Rosario

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Patrick/GoldDragon - if you need help doing any typing, then I'd be glad to help - I'm a pretty fast typer, so let me know if I can be of assistance...Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

OK so Saturday the 24th it is! Now...if the challenge has to do with posting--is it the 'speed' of getting the post in or correct answer posted??? Reason I'm asking is, I too will be in and out most of weekend. On 24th I will be grading at a belt test at the school (my son is going for his blue belt!)