• advertisement_alt

Did you see tommy bee fight?

MuayTB1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well thats great for him!! :nod:

I sometimes see him on! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I see that Tommy is on now, so will bring this to the forefront in the hopes that he'll see it and post. Hey Tommy!! :wave:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Yes, it would.

But, guys, obviously we can't except him to do that, I don't even know if I would do that if I were him. I am sure that he might have sponsors and things that require him to wear certain things and wearing our logo for free would not please his sponsors.

I believe that to be the case anyway. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am sorry that I have not been on here much latley because I was in training for my fights.So I did not see this thread. I am not sure which fight you saw on Tv as I have fought alot this year and they also repeat shows often.If you tell me which fight it was ,who I fought or where it was held I can give you my thoughts of the fight.

I am glad that you saw it as I am always happy when they show Kickboxing on Tv . The more exposure that kickboxing gets on Tv the more it will continue to grow.

I would like to wear the forum on my pants but as Patrick said I have long term sponsors that pay for those adds so I can not give it for free to anyone.

I do have A link to the kickboxing.com site from my web site which takes you here as there message board.

I will try to check this site more often now that I will not be training until after the hilidays.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com