• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy New Year!!

monkeygirl

Hope everyone is having a good, safe time on New Year's Eve, and at least having more fun than I am (It's 11 p.m., I just woke up from a four hour nap at my house, and I won't be counting anything down).

Here's to hoping 2004 is infinitely better than 2003!!

Does anyone have any resolutions? Did anyone's resolutions actually succeed from last year?

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't remember my resolutions from last year LOL. But this year, I have a few.

One is to actually get my black belt this time (hopefully I won't have to move again for a loooooong time). Of course I want to work on technique, ect before then, also.

I want to work on my cardio (running, or biking, ect). And strengthening, also.

I want to be more agressive as an instructor. Not mean, but not let the kids "walk all over me" anymore.

Laurie F

(a belated) Happy New Year to all! :)

One resolution from last year that came true was getting my black belt. I can't remember my others, so they obviously lasted a long time... Heh heh.

This year I wanna try and train even harder. I also want to take up a new MA, as well as shotokan (aikido here I come...). I also want to work harder at university, but I say that fairly regularly anyway and something (usually karate) always gets in the way of my good eduactional intentions.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!