• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Now you can practice Martial arts, in your dreams...

You may sound this wierd or just a joke of my part... but it isn't.

I love reading stuff about paranormal phenomena, and one day, i came across this...

http://mysite.freeserve.com/LucidDojo/Luciddojo.htm

It says we can control our dreams and use them to train Martial arts in the "dream dojo".

C'mon, see it for yourself.

What do you think? :-?

Neo: I know Kung Fu!

Morpheus: Show me...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I honestally don't understand how using lucid dreaming would improve you very much. That whole "not real at all" thing.

Besides, if I had control over my dreams, there are plenty of other things I'd be doing in them :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

honestally don't understand how using lucid dreaming would improve you very much. That whole "not real at all" thing.

Besides, if I had control over my dreams, there are plenty of other things I'd be doing in them.

I think so.

Somone love one

Somone love two

I love one

That one is myself just have been turn down....

Maybe we should all post our dreams here and let the forum interpret them. Don't know that we'd learn anything- or maybe we'd learn too much :D . But it would sure enough be entertaining, you bet! :lol:

One of you, go first. 8)

Freedom isn't free!

• 4 weeks later...

Lucid dreaming, while not working the body, can be used to get the mind used to fighting. The one thing that many beginning martial artists get stuck on is when they get hit for the first time all of their pre-arranged moves go out the door. With lucid dreaming, one can facilitate a "real" fight scene in which an adrenaline rush is present and "real" pain is experienced. Be warned though, it takes a while to get good at lucid dreaming. Have fun with it.

SiK---Joshua

There are no limits.

I have a dream last night eating chocolates with ape asking for bamboo.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

If anyone ever experienced a dream where they were in a confrontation and either their strikes were ineffective, they moved as if through molasses, or were even bested, then you should take heed.

Such dreams do indicate a degree of mental unpreparedness or insecurity and training your mind via lucid dreams 'can be' an effective means to overcome these insecurities, but nothing beats regular 'real world' training sessions.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro