• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
true. i heard about that school. however, does anyone have info on that or any of the other jow ga schools in VA. ya see, i really wanted to study white crane, but sense white crane kung fu is a very rare CMA here in the US, i might just as well take what i can get. so if ya all have any info on ether the jow ga schools in VA beach and/or any other jow ga school in VA for that matter, please reply. otherwise i'll check the nearst one out. thanks in advance. see ya. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I know of a very good white Crane teacher in Georgia but I guess that wouldn't help. lol!

When I was in VA for 12 weeks I wish I found out about some grappling schools. Darn it!

-Jeff

martialartsresearcher,

Jow Gar (Chow Ga) is a great style.If you're interested and have an instant messenger service you use? I can send you some Jow Gar videos so you can see for yourself.They are full forms not short clips.So you'll need to have DSL/Cable/Broadband connection.

Dial Up will take too long to transfer to you.

Just pm or e-mail me if you want them.Or you can IM me at jmd16101@aol or jmd161@MSN or jmd161@yahoo

jeff :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

I actually do have info on them.

The video i have is the sifu from that school performing forms.I have about 3 or 4 fist sets and 2 weapons sets from him.

jeff :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.