• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LOTR - Return of the King

ESA-Shotokan

Excellent movie and a great summary to the three films. I have read the books many times but for me, the movies were incredible and a priceless contribution to my DVD library; or they will be once the third one (extended version) is released next year.

:)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hobbit is... pants? what does that mean? is that a good thing or a bad thing? :-?

Bad thing... but I wouldnt know if its bad, Ive not read it. As for The film it was pretty good, but the ending dragged a bit.

I loved Return of the King!! The battle scenes were amazing, and I really loved the ending (I've never read the books so I was clueless through all three movies). This one was so much darker than the first two, which is fitting...it scared me a lot :lol:

I've heard that they're trying to do the Hobbit but are having some copyright issues (several other people have already made Hobbit movies, I think they were animated or something).

Aren't there three more Tolkien books anyway? (besides Hobbit and Silmarilion)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Just got back from seeing it myself. I thought it was great! The movie was long but it flowed very well and didn't seem as long as it was. The action scenes were incredible. A must for the DVD collection.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi