• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TJS thanks for those great examples, but I'm afraid that Venezolano has his mind set. What a pity that someone has :) such a limited view of what fighting means.

Venezolano if you only believe what you've seen then you need to live a bit longer, because you haven't seen anything yet. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you can think whatever you want, i don't care, i'm not going to discuss anymore with somebody that think that his "deadly" style that can fight with many men same time... keep watching movies man..

merry xmas :)

Valencia - Venezuela.

really? what are their names?

Nazaki Tsuniko, Chris Teng are 2 of them. They are normal guys, they do martial arts, they arnt ufc superstars or something, but they used their martial arts to get out of a couple of multiple attacker situations.

Look bottom line is if you want to learn a MA that trains for multiple attackers, don't take BJJ. BJJ does not train for this at all. It can't, it's designed for groundfighthing. It is not a Combat MA, it is a sport MA that is very effective in it's specific context. I mean no derespect to any MA, but that is essentially the truth of the matter. So don't try to fit a MA into a scenario and say it won't work, but none do. There are MA's that train for that and it works enough. If that is too hard to believe, then don't believe it. Just because you don't believe something doesn't mean it doesn't work.

kinda... that depends on the school. My school does happen to train self defense techniques also. Naturally, they are grappling based. It's required in the curriculum and is covered in the beginner classes. half the class is geared toward self defense, the otehr toward basic bjj. Once you progress past the basic class, you are still allowed to attend it (and most of us do) so you continue to train self defense techniques.

they got defeated by a pro wrestler. enuff said.

and i do not like goku i like tien shihan or yamcha because of the way they fight in dragon ball so ha

actually, tenshinhan's fighting style is awesome. His master was tsurusennin (the crane master) his master is the long time enemy of kamesennin (son gokou's teacher) which is part of why tenshinhan originally doesn't like son gokou. Tenshinhan was one of the strongest humans and is the only human to best gokou in a fight. his taiyoken and multi form techniques were later adopted by other characters and his kiko hou was one of the most powerful attacks seen in the saiya-jin saga. His shin kiko hou is also quite powerful - definitely more powerful than krillin's kien zan.

sano and what's the problem with that?

do you think that you or any karate guys will win sakuraba? LOL!

Most of karate's guys there had got their * kicked, so... STFU

thats because karate guys do not even train right or come from another form of karate like shotokan.

falcon kick!!!