• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dim Mak?

Sasori_Te, As I mentioned I am a DSI member and student of Rick Moneymakers and there are two new items. Rick Calls them the next generation

The Western Bubishi - book by Rand Caldwell, it covers info from The BUBISHI , PP from a cluster not a pinpoint attack, Body Alarm Reaction and so much more. I am half way through good stuff.

exerpts are at https://www.combakyusho.com

Players Of The Game - DVD by Mike Patrick covers many aspects of making techniques work such as, breath, intent, foot postion, angle of attack etc.

DSI also has a discussion forum now linked of of

https://www.dragonsociety.com

"If you don't want to get hit while sparring , join the cardio class"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thanks kempocos. I'll check it out. I wanted to check out Mike Patricks tape but I don't have the money to blow on that right now so it will have to wait for a bit.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

I wasn't aware that you were studying with Rick himself. I didn't think you lived in Virginia for some reason. I studied for a while with Ray Fisher in Phoenix, AZ. He wrote the Qi Gong portion of the accompaniment for the technique manual.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

I live in NJ, My instructor Frank Anese moved to Virginia and runs Ricks old school. Rick is the head of our system. I train with Rick about every 6 weeks or so for a five hour block. The school in NJ is now owned by a senior student of Frank and the training routine is following his direction. Frank has Tom Muncy and Rick when not on a seminar teachs still teach at his school.

"If you don't want to get hit while sparring , join the cardio class"