• advertisement_alt

Dim Mak?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Very interesting...thanks!

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

I don't know much about Dim Mak but if it's pressure points your interested in Check out the Dragon Society and Rick Moneymaker. Lots of really good pressure point information available form them, charts books and videos.

I recommend them, I am not connected to them at all, but found there seminars really enlightening and very good for applying traditional karate moves to pressure point applications. The theory of angle and direction against straight power.

I'm not sure if they adhere to the strikes taking effect in 7seconds, 7 minutes, 7 hours, 7 days, 7weeks, 7 months or 7years, which I think Dim Mak does but its all really good stuff.

Bretty

"My name is Erle Montaigue and I hold the degree of Master given to me directly from China. I believe that I am the only Westerner to have received such an honor directly from the country of origin of the martial arts."

What did China say when he/she/it gave it to you?

Ever notice the weirdos dim mak oriented stuff bring out? Kinda like when you go to a gun show and start asking people why I too should fear the government.

I have the Dragon Society material and The Erle Montaigue material. They actually complement each other. They do, however, look at the same information with differing philosophies. I've been to several of Rick Moneymaker's seminars and they are outstanding. I have also trained with one of his higher ranking students in Arizona. Niether Mr. Montaigue nor Mr Moneymaker recommends using the horary aspect of pressure points for martial arts as it is very limiting. Unless you are trying to kill or seriously injure, or maybe get into the healing aspects, you shouldn't really need to delve into the meridians and their most active times.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.