• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help against a bullie

everytime he hits you, fake a seizure. That would scare the crap out of me.

I like that!

When I was very young, I had asthma.

When bullies would pick on me a could cough, turn red, and vomit on cue.

Talk about freak them out.

Then when the Exorcist movie game out, I would ad the unique voice change and learned how to speak certain sentence backwards.

Freaked them out more.

• 5 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont start a fight. but you dont put up with crap like that either. dont let let yourself be pushed around.

if he hits you again, and you DO make the decision to hit back. go after him with EVERYTHING. he's tall, but theres plenty of low places that hurt like hell. even if he still wins. if you hurt him good, he wont hit you anymore. be smart about it too, i'm not promoting violent behavior, but you can't just let people hit you like that. try not to get in trouble unless it's unavoidable. forget about learning a few martial arts moves that probably wont do you much good in your sitiuation, you don't have time to master a martial art if this guy is bullieing you now. either be a runner or a fighter.

the best way to learn how to swim, is to dive in.

exactly bullies always try to pick the weakest. If you give him a run for his money, he probably wont pick you anymore.

Be everything. Be nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
Well theirs this person 6 foot 4 tall ( i am only 5 foot 1 ) he keeps punching me when i am not looking. He is a year older than me ( any advice how to take the guy down... )

( hes nearly killed somone aswell.. so i am scared :cry: .. )

Kick him in the nuts.

exactly bullies always try to pick the weakest. If you give him a run for his money, he probably wont pick you anymore.

Thats how it is at my school.

Some dumb jock (no offence to you athletes who do sports!) with no neck who cant spell even spell Chicago goes around looking for ''not so built looking guys'' and tries to start fights with them to look good.One of my good friends Kevin was getting food thrown at him at lunch time last year,kevin is around 5'3 and pretty damn skinny.Hes been doing lohan shaolin kung fu since he was 9 and came to the US about 3 years ago,he also has a very short temper.

Im sure you can figure out what happens from there.

In these situations, where bullies are involved, its best to get the teachers/police in. If they do nothing, then persist, anything's better than hurting someone. Seriously, try to avoid hitting him. Hitting a person won't take away all the things he's done to you, it will just add to your problems. The next time he does tries to hit you run. If you can't then fight. Do you have a group of friends you can have walk with you. perhaps even stick up for you? If you must fight, then the best technique is deception. Heres one: have a jacket slung over your shoulder, the next time he comes to fight, whip the jacket over his head, to completely cover his head and shoulders and prevent him from seeing anything. During this time, aim a kick to the inside thigh with your shin, or the inside of his kneecap with the toe region of your shoes. Wear two pairs of socks to ensure comfort and prevent your own toes from moving into different positions, and prevent injury. You could kick him in the balls, but the police (if he calls them) will look for the use of reasonable force.

Edited by Superfoot

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

u could be a grass, grass him to your teachers if you are at school or just go tell the police if its getting to much.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

everytime he hits you, fake a seizure. That would scare the crap out of me.

I like that!

When I was very young, I had asthma.

When bullies would pick on me a could cough, turn red, and vomit on cue.

Talk about freak them out.

Then when the Exorcist movie game out, I would ad the unique voice change and learned how to speak certain sentence backwards.

Freaked them out more.

That's hilarious!!! :lol:

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?