Help against a bullie

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..my school has this bully free program..if any of the skool staff see anyone get picked on they get suspended..dats why for fights we all have to secretly go like a mile away from the skool to fight afterskool,hahaha.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Well I had the same thing happen to me in high school. Untill he hit me 1 times too many. I just tackled him football style into a locker after he hit me in the back of the head. A teacher came , sent usto the office, the guy got suspened, and I got a little slap on the wrist.

Don't take his guff, but remember 90% of bullys were once bullied try talking to him before anythign else.

if you guys are replying to that kid with the bully problem or whatever....that was like a year ago. he problably already got wooped thanks to you all with your big mouths.

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.

• 1 month later...

do not fight, karate was desinged to KILL it is very hard to use it just to beet someone up you should only use it if your life is at stake. Tell your teacher/principal/parents or whatever. Hope everything works out for you.

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8

do not fight, karate was designed to KILL it is very hard to use it just to beet someone up you should only use it if your life is at stake. Tell your teacher/principal/parents or whatever. Hope everything works out for you.

All MA were created to train warriors how to Kill. But today guns have been created and MA has taken a back seat to some degree. Now MA is taught more for self-defense than anything else. Why might I say that? Have you ever seen a MA schools market their school as a "Learn to Kill school" ? No, they market their school as self-defense schools.

In this case the young man needs to defend himself. If the young man doesn't learn to stand up for himself now then when? Besides if the young man does defend himself word will get around and people won't pick on him anymore (one hopes). Bad part is the next bully might be at your door step looking to take you down. Because they want to be the BIG DOG on the block. I'm speaking from experience.

If you do decide to defend yourself (other person starts the fight) then by all means finish it. Watch your control BECAUSE you really can severly hurt/kill someone with your training.

I hope this is helpful. I'm really not an advocate for fighting but that is what young men do. There will always be the next fight. People are like animals. Lets look at lions, deer, rams, elk, and the list goes on. These animals fight to see who the dominate one is so that they can be the head of the heard. The two males will fight until one gives up and sometimes that isn't until one is cut, broken, and bruised. All to become King!! There is always a dominate one or leader.

This happens at every playground in America.