• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help against a bullie

If he hits you again tell him to stop it, Then if he hits you again take him out at the knees. I use to get bullied in HS but became friends with the Offensive line of the football team and it stopped. I would try to suggest a peacefully solution rather than my earlier tactics of taking him out at the knees.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close grappling is usually what defeats long guys like myself (however, I don't know what this bully knows). I know cuz, I'm 6'4'' and have been practising my art for a long time. Don't try to tackle him with strength, try to knock him silly in the face with elbows, knee him in the groin, or grab and fishhook his sensitive regions. Become so angry inside the next time he assaults you, you feel like you could tear the word apart- and turn on him. Big jerks like this do not deserve to be spared such wrath. Fight back.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 3 months later...

Try your best not to get the police, get the police and he'll try to KILL U. And if he's fat then try running or kick him behind the knee he'll fall and then he's wide open for attacks of just knee him in the butt and he'll fall and then run.

"Smarts and Power will always Overcome"

• 1 month later...

Well, he won't back down, they never do. You can't live your life in fear of someone like this guy, if you are confident in your ability, bring the fight to his doorstep. If you are not, go home and train like the world depended on you taking this guy down. When you are ready, become a Prodigal Warrior.

This is my advice, anyway. Just remember "All are one" - The buddha

If you hit him, you are really hitting yourself, if you win, you are really becoming him. If this is a sacrifice you are willing to take, bring it to his doorstep. Literally, not at school. Power in numbers remember. His doorstep. It is of course illegal, but i'm sure if you instigate him, he will swing first, and then you are in the right.

There is of course a difference between him punching you every time your not looking, and ACTUALLY punching you, like in the back of the head, multiple times blood, ect.

If you can, take him down. If you can't, learn how to.