• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Try to be friend with him. If cannot be then move dojo branhes, I have a problem like you but worster and his 6'4 like you but he get better everyday now.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

So hes only 16 years old (or younger) and 6'4'' mmm, sounds fishy to me. Are u sure ur not exaggerating...cuz i'v read sum of ur posts before... Didnt u say that theres also a 47 year old man in ur dojo that said he would kill u?

U also mentioned this on another post:

Am a senior at my school a big bully did a kick so i'd show him a proper one to the neck, he was about to felt I'll grab his head swinging him across rooms to rooms doors to walls while doing a knee strike, got excluded becuse he use to bully me 3 years ago.

I apologise if i'm wrong but it sounds like u get into alot of trouble...

I would suggest the police definatley, assualting people is a serious offence.

p.s Didnt u also mention in a post that u cud take on 3 to 4 inexperienced guys who were ur same size and build, u should really be able to take this guy if thats the case :wink:

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

Metsubushi, ignore what I said before, I thought u were someone else who wrote this thread, i'm not gonna name names but u may know u i'm talkin about.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee