• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help against a bullie

If it's happening at school then tell a teacher.

If it's out on the street - try and stay away from him and/or inform the police of his violent behaviour.

Oh, and join a good martial arts school if you're not already in one!

You need to give us a bit more info on your situation, though. You haven't really told us a lot and people will find it difficult to help/advise you without knowing more about the what and the why.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy some pepper spray and big stick.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Rear naked choke! Seriously, if you're at school, talk to a teacher or some administrator...fighitng really doesn't solve anything...neither does choking someone out, as much as I'd like it to. ;)

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

Rear naked choke! Seriously, if you're at school, talk to a teacher or some administrator...fighitng really doesn't solve anything...neither does choking someone out, as much as I'd like it to. ;)
that can work. :D

• 2 weeks later...
This sounds like a bogus post to me; trolling. :roll: If you have to post a question like this on a board, then you're better off taking the previous advice of filing charges for battery. Otherwise, grow a pair and put the guy in a rear naked choke like Wolverine suggested and knock him out. He'll think twice about messing with you again.

Mixed Martial Artist

Well theirs this person 6 foot 4 tall ( i am only 5 foot 1 ) he keeps punching me when i am not looking. He is a year older than me ( any advice how to take the guy down... )

( hes nearly killed somone aswell.. so i am scared :cry: .. )

This is a hard call. I know what you are going through.

From about grade 4 to about 7 I had the tar beat out of me weekly but class bullies on the way home. Why? because I had a smart mouth, was short but was a total pacifist.

It stopped at about grade 9. I had a growth spirt and caught up suddenly height wise and used this change as a point to start sticking up for myself. I used a cold stare and comments to make people think I was dangerous and it worked for the most part.

What does all this have to do with MA? Well I think to this day one of my hidden agendas is to give me an edge if it does come to a fight (however unlikely in my line of work and circle of friends). I want to be confident if I had to stand up to bullies and have some skills if needed.

I think MA can help you but really bullies will always be around and it is more than just learning to fight.

All that being said, my main reason for taking MA is fitness with a purpose.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

If its a school thing, tell your administration. If its your workplace, tell your boss. If its out on the street, avoid him if you can and/or get the authorities involved.

Too often to MA's get into trouble with the law for taking matters into their own hands. I don't know if you take martial arts or not, but use the law to your advantage. You have the right not to get assaulted.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

Set him up with your sister.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"