• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Where are you from?

Nick_14

I am originally from Galesburg, IL.

Currently in St Charles, MO (just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis).

I have seen a few Finns here on the boards, I know there is an Estonian, and I think I have seen a Swede, might have been my imagination though.

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,i was just wondering,am i the only one from Nova Scotia,or even Canada???

I am not from Nova Scotia but I sure am from Canada. :-)

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

As for the person stating they were from the armpit of the universe, I must disagree. That is what us Canadians would refer to as Saskatchewan.

*cough* You've obviously never been to South Yorkshire, England... Anyway, the universe can have two armpits - South Yorkshire can be the left one, Saskatchewan the right one!! LOL

It's funny you guys should mention the weather in England. I work in International cargo for Delta and we get flights in every night over there. The plastic that covers the freight is wet quite often. We always say "well it's raining in England again" The flights from Ireland come in wet a lot too. So much rain would make me depressed I think. Oh well, hang in there, the sun has to come out someday!

It's raining right now. *sigh*

The last I heard was that the sun is scheduled to come out in England on the 13th July 2023,for a maximum of one hour, but that's subject to change according to government regulations... :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...
Finally another bluenoser.....where do you train? I train at McKenna on hwy 7 in Dartmouth, NS Can.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder