Nick_14

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Strangepair, can you recommend me a dojo? I'm moving to Parsippany in the summertime.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

Hey, Strangepair, can you recommend me a dojo? I'm moving to Parsippany in the summertime.

I have never heard of your style sankenryu..what would your be looking for? If you have an idea..I'll snoop around, I live about 15 min. away from parsippany.

Just let me know. :karate:

A punch should stay like a treasure in the sleeve. It should not be used indiscrimately.

Kyan Chotoku Sensei

:karate: Edited by krunchyfrogg

-- Jackie Robinson

-- Edmund Burke

San Ken Ryu is a unique style itself, but it's a blend of shotokan, shorin ryu and goju. I'm most interested in a shotokan or isshin ryu dojo, but anything where I wouldn't be totally lost at the beginning would be the best.

-- Jackie Robinson

-- Edmund Burke

San Ken Ryu is a unique style itself, but it's a blend of shotokan, shorin ryu and goju. I'm most interested in a shotokan or isshin ryu dojo, but anything where I wouldn't be totally lost at the beginning would be the best.

I tell you what...there is a dojo in Little Falls, N.J.(10-15 min away) named Golden Eagle martial arts...it is owned by 2 good freinds of mine and the style is a blend of shotokan and taekwondo, same katas...very good stuff and my freinds are cool and highly skilled...both are city, street cops so you know the stuff works...if it sounds good, I will introduce you to them when you settle in the area.

If not, let me know and I will keep you posted on other options.

A punch should stay like a treasure in the sleeve. It should not be used indiscrimately.

Kyan Chotoku Sensei

I live in a small town (If you can call 2500 people a town :) )in south-western Alaska.

I'd say the name but my mom won't let me :roll:

The weather up here sucks.It's the time of year we call breakup.Snow,rain snow,rain.everything's muddy and slushy :dodgy:

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7