Nick_14

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nor is it limited to english speaking countries (that's australia, btw). i've seen france, japan, mexico, the czech republic, estonia, new zealand, germany, i think there's a russian floating around here somewhere, but he just dosen't say it on his profile. could be wrong, though.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I'm from England, but I'll gladly do a swap with any of you not from the UK. I need a holiday, heh heh heh.

Offers to swop for a couple of weeks are especially welcome from anyone in Barbados, Bermuda, The Seychelles or anywhere else hot and sunny with great beaches. :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Oh, me too please! I'm sick of the English weather...the floor is so cold at the dojo! Plus its awful when I'm walking alond and all of a sudden there's ice everywhere. I must just be unlucky as I always slip and end up looking a complete idiot :roll:

Well to go back to the title of the thread, I'm from Yorkshire, England (originally from Essex) but I'd love to visit Japan, Canada, India, the Caribbean...everywhere really!

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

SoCal....or Southern California :D Would love 2 check out England, but not during this time of year :oops: I'm originally from an island in the pacific, and even the California cold is too cold 4 me :P

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

I'm from verona, WI, a small city right outside of madison. i'd love to trade with one of the english people, but i don't think they'd be very pleased, it sounds about the same :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Southend on Sea! 8)

Only spent the first five/six years of my life there, but it certainly made an impression! Why, are you from Essex too? I admit the Essex Girl jokes get a bit annoying...but what can I do eh?

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson