• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
There are a couple of Hapkido places in Virginia from what I could find on the web. You can either give us a city to be more specific or do a search for it on Yahoo.

Long Live the Fighters!

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE, SORRY JUST HAD THE BIRTH OF MY BABY DAUGHTER (FUTURE HAPKIDOIST) :D . IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, THERE IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL IN HAMPTON,VA(MY SCHOOL ) :) . IT IS HEADED BY GRANDMASTER JAMES B. LEE NINTH DEGREE BLACKBELT. :lol: . IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL. THE INTERNATIONAL HAPKIDO KARATE ASSOCIATION. GIVE IT A CHECK.

Those who know when to fight and when not to fight are victorious.-THE ART OF WAR-Sun Tzu

• 3 weeks later...
THere is a great Hapkido school in ALexandria , VA called THe Yong IN martial Arts Academy. ITs a branch off of the college in Korea call the YOng In UNiversity that teaches nothing but martial arts. HEaded my Grandmaster Woo who wond a gold medal in a couple of the Asian games. HE teaches TKD, Korean Hapkido Federation Hapkido, and Yudo (Judo). HE is 8th or 9th Dan in all 3 martial arts and former member of the Korean Tiger Demonstration Team. PLus the school has a huge training hall and weight room and muchmore. ALso he had 3 Korena MAsters on Staff at all times to assist him. Its an excellent school I know Master Woo personally and have trained with him a couple of times.

Choi, Ji Hoon Instructor-

3rd Dan-Tae Kwon Do

3rd Dan Hapkido

International Haedong Gumdo Federation

Kyuk Too Ki (Korean Kickboxing/Streetfighting)

• 6 months later...

What part of VA? I am in Northern VA. There are at least 2 near me.

One was already mentioned, Master Woo. The other is in Burke, VA.

hi guys, i was wondering? is there any hapkido schools in VA,USA? thanks guys. :D