• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how long does it take you to move up one kyu ?

Ti

Yea, I started at the old school in march or april 2002 and this girl started in august well, by february of next year, she was blue and I was green...do to her many extra private lessons and geting on the instructors good side. Oh yea, and she never really sparred either. :evil:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all about money these days you pays your money you take your prize i know of clubs who graded first dan in 2yrs cost the bloke nearly 1000.00 uk pounds to go to all the coarses that they said he would need to attend on top of training fees i say hes deserved it dont you

theres no one style just your style---------

yea...i'd say so. Im just confused cuz some schools make you train a certain time no matter how good you are before you can test. Others, oh you think your ready...wheres the money?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"