• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you like doing in class?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

On 2001-10-31 21:39, SubmissionFighter wrote:

well Lori , I'll make one final offer.

A sparring match .. you hit, i defend on the first round AND i won't grapple either. lol

What are you - into pain SubmissionFighter :weirdlook: :bigwink: ??? Seriously though, you'd kick my butt - we both know that! But hey - if you wanna go for it then I'm game...now I just need a ticket to Panama.. :razz: :grin:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Lori, I'm sure you Would like Panama specially between January to March which is summer time here.

Pretty sun, fresh tropical weather... i think you could use a vacations around here with your family. If you decide to come, let me know i and i can recomend you some places to go.. I have relatives in two Islands.. One in Taboga " the island of the flowers" and the other in Isla Grande " big island" , so let me know if someday you want to come with your family to visit beautifull tropical Islands... :smile:

Thanks SubmissionFighter! Sounds like you live in a very beautiful place! I'd love to live in a tropical climate - one day hope to move to Australia... :grin:

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• 4 weeks later...
gee Lori how come you've never made ME an offer like that :> I love doing Kata in class as well as weapons training, I think the least favorite thing is standing in a line doing jump spinning hook kicks all class :>

So much to learn, so little time