• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"the" most painfull submission/lock/pin

Heel hook hurts like a mother, but I've seen people with crazy pain tolerance take it. But yeah that's a good one.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm such a baby...when I'm rolling in class I dont even mess with the heel hook. Just tap out if it's locked in. I saw someone at a tourn get locked in and then he went to do the right counter, like roll to the outside, only he panicked and rolled the wrong way.

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Now I'm scared. :)

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Ehhaaaawwwwwbleh. That's the best word to describe my reaction. A couple months ago a guy had a really loose heel hook on me. I started to escape but he had a really baggy tshirt on so I couldn't see my foot or his hands. (I mean really really baggy...disturbingly so) ANyway, out of nowhere my ankle made this sickening gunshot loud snap-crackle-pop noise. Luckily for me it wasn't on quite right so I got away with a sprained ankle. I think the crackle was my joint popping kinda like when you crack your knuckles. Scared the living crap out of me.

I hate heel hooks. Now I have this mental blockage to deal with too. Just great.

Treebranch- if you've seen people take a heel hook and bear the pain it wasn't a heel hook. They can break your ankle before you even feel the pain. SO friggin dangerous.

Go to this page and a movie download will automatically pop up. It gets a Reklats (7/10) strong stomach rating. It's probably much worse if you do a grappling art.

You have to wait a few secs for the download to pop up.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/matchvids.cfm?matchid=1065

THAT is a heel hook. *shudder*

Yea when i saw that for the first time I felt bad for the guy. Even Ken shamrock looks a bit worried.

I was fighting in an event with Elvis Sinosic (we're on the same team). Anyway, Elvis fought this big Ninja guy (about 50 lb heavier than Elvis) and got him in a heel hook. The ninja guy didn't know what it was and kept fighting. Elvis eventually abandoned the heel hook after having the guys ankle turned nearly upside down, and finished the guy with an armbar. After the fight Elvis asked the guy why didn't he tap to the heel hook and the guy said he'd never seen it before. The guy had to have help walking out of the ring - his leg was a real mess.

BTW, Heel hooks work on both the knee and ankle.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt