• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Traditional Kung fu.....

What is it going to take 10 years to see any results? Screw that dude learn something more practical if you're already doubting it.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
and, i may have read you wrong, but quite frankly, i don't see how a punching bag could NOT help in the martial arts. if you can't apply your techniques to striking someone, much less a bag of sand, you're probably not in the right place. :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

what happened to the 'grasshopper'?

and as far as i'm aware, there is a hell of a lot of hard training in mantis, specifically for the

'tik bo sam' and 'heut sar cheung'.

then again, i might've got my mantis's mixed up.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Kung Fu teaches defence techniques by avoiding fighting force with force wherever possible through positioning and deflection.

At first Karate/TKD etc seem to be about tense strength, but after a while you learn that technique, speed and agility cater for most circumstances.

Someone said to me many years ago that TKD wont make you fit, but you have to be fit to do it. I guess the same goes for Kung Fu and Karate.

Respectfully,

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do