What do you like better???...

CsrCrz88

Which one?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Heavy Weight
    • Middle Weight
    • Light Weight

There's a guy at my dojo who prides himself on seeing how long he can go without washing his gi. We wear white gi's, but it's a running joke in my school that we're gonna get Thomas a black gi, seen as he's obviously trying to turn his suit that colour! He's 19, just moved out of home and he clearly doesn't know what a washing machine is for... :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i don't have unlimited access to a washing machine, so i do when i can. it's not like i'm trying to win a record (hmmm... worlds stinkiest man...), i just wash it when it's needed. i take care so that it dosen't absolutely reak.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I'm told that before I joined my school there was a guy whose gi smelt so bad that every time he graded, and moved up the line, the black belts all hated it cos he got closer to them! It must have made for good competition though! :roll:

Heavyweight gis are definitely better though...I tend to make better stances when I've got the stiff material to push against. And as for the snapping sound when you make a technique...you just can;t beat it!

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

I train in a heavy weight uniform and compete in a light weight...It makes every kick and punch a bit faster (it seems). I like a nice light weight uniform when competing because it is lighter and breaths better.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

There's a guy at my dojo who prides himself on seeing how long he can go without washing his gi. We wear white gi's, but it's a running joke in my school that we're gonna get Thomas a black gi, seen as he's obviously trying to turn his suit that colour! He's 19, just moved out of home and he clearly doesn't know what a washing machine is for... :lol:

That happens a sometimes in military basic training. The stinker is usually ambushed, drug into the shower and attacked with scrub brushes.