• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Master and Commander

CheekyMusician

:o russell crowe? attractive? no! now brandon boyd, he's attractive! and i challenge you to find me a man in his 40's more attractive than tom cruise

Heck yeah! Russell Crowe is untolerably sexy! I defy any woman to watch Gladiator and honestly say that by the time it's over she's not fell even the tiniest bit in love with Russell Crowe. Heavens knows, I never found him a particularly attractive man until I seen Gladiator, and now I drool over him on a daily basis. Yes, I suppose I do have too much time on my hands. *sigh*

Tom Cruise has never really been my type. He's not bad, and I can certainly see what other people see in him, but when it comes to movie stars it's Russell Crowe and Ralph Fiennes all the way for me! Not that I would turn down Hugh Grant, Ewan MacGregor, David Duchovny, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Johnny Depp....etc.etc.etc. Heehee. *tries to pat away her devil horns*

I can't help being a hormonal teenage girl. *sigh*

Russell Crowe?? BLEEEEECHHH!!! :lol:

Sorry, I don't think he's good-looking.

Tom Cruise...looked pretty good in Minority Report, but often ends up looking pretty slimy. Now, Pierce Brosnan is an attractive man. I may be a teenager, but I can still appreciate the suaveness and hotness of James Bond. :lol:

I don't have a thing for older guys or anything, though...I prefer Orlando Bloom/Freddie Prinze Jr. :D

[/girliness]

Well if you don't appreciate the rugged good looks of Russell Crowe then I suppose that that just means there's less competition for me if he ever leaves his wife and just happens to end up in Scotland looking for a substantially younger woman! :roll: :P :D

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teenage???

dammit, nearly forgot, how's it going?

met any nice guys yet? or too busy doing the work you were supposed to be doing last month?

might be popping up to your neck of the woods to visit a friend nearer to christmas.

honest, visit a friend,

i'm not stalking you...

Were you talking to me or monkeygirl there?

I'll just take it that you were talking to me :D I'm keeping pretty much on top of the work, although I've got an essay due for next Friday that I haven't even started yet and I'm beginning to get into a blind panic over it!

Unfortunately I've not managed to bag myself any nice guys yet, although I do get to eye up my gorgeous bus driver and a rather tasty security guard who works in one of the Uni buildings! Heehee.

I really hope you aren't stalking me!! *looks around for rugged manly man Russell Crowe to protect her* <---see how I cleverly got back on topic there! lol :P

bit late for a new essay isn't it?

i mean, doesn't the term end soon?

anyway...

the schoolgirl and the bus-drivers...

well a few years ago

i knew a girl who had a thing about bus drivers.

not the young, good-looking, just need a job kinda bus driver.

she went for all bus drivers.

even the old rab c nesbit type bus driver...

hmmm, maybe i should PM the rest.

it all gets a bit x-rated after this intro.

:brow:

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

bit late for a new essay isn't it?

i mean, doesn't the term end soon?

anyway...

the schoolgirl and the bus-drivers...

well a few years ago

i knew a girl who had a thing about bus drivers.

not the young, good-looking, just need a job kinda bus driver.

she went for all bus drivers.

even the old rab c nesbit type bus driver...

hmmm, maybe i should PM the rest.

it all gets a bit x-rated after this intro.

:brow:

I don't finish up until the 19th, so plenty of time for handing in essays unfortunately. :(

Well, my bus driver probably isn't young and good-looking in most people's eyes either! Eek! lol. He's about late 30s/early 40s, is kind of balding and kind of speaks funny.....but I don't care!!! I think he's the best looking man on the planet anyway.

*ahem*

Well, yeah, so anyway, I don't just go for any random bus driver like your friend, so I guess that's a relief.

*sigh* I've not laid eyes on the bus driver for 3 days now! I'm beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms! Gee, I'm so sad! lol

Everyone: honestly, I'm frightened by the direction this thread is taking. :o

:lol:

Let's TRY to keep it on topic, juust a little :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

um, it wasn't that she went for random bus drivers.

she um, kinda went with most bus drivers.

she did have a favorite though.

she was known to spend entire days on weekends, on the buses...

i mean, we got way, way too much information about him from her.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."