• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Master and Commander

CheekyMusician

I think that was the point of Depp's character though...he's bumbling and almost drunken, and yet somehow manages to be a successful pirate...for lack of a better term.

Gotta love Orlando Bloom, though :brow:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CheekyMusician wrote:

What's there NOT to like about Russell Crowe?! lol

Ugh! The man's an *! Shame on you.

Did you hear his interview with Jo Wiley on Radio One? What a wally.

I've heard the guy's an *, but since I've never met him personally, I'm not in a position to say, but he is an awfully good looking, ruggedly handsome, manly-man. If only all men looked like him. *sigh* Actually, my bus driver does! You have no idea how big a crush I have on my bus driver, but can you blame me with him being such a Russell Crowe lookalike?! *sigh*

I never heard his interview...what did he say on it?

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

bus driver....

i know an almost funny story about a girl and a bus driver...

funny if it wasn't so scary...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

:o russell crowe? attractive? no! now brandon boyd, he's attractive! and i challenge you to find me a man in his 40's more attractive than tom cruise

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

:o russell crowe? attractive? no! now brandon boyd, he's attractive! and i challenge you to find me a man in his 40's more attractive than tom cruise

Heck yeah! Russell Crowe is untolerably sexy! I defy any woman to watch Gladiator and honestly say that by the time it's over she's not fell even the tiniest bit in love with Russell Crowe. Heavens knows, I never found him a particularly attractive man until I seen Gladiator, and now I drool over him on a daily basis. Yes, I suppose I do have too much time on my hands. *sigh*

Tom Cruise has never really been my type. He's not bad, and I can certainly see what other people see in him, but when it comes to movie stars it's Russell Crowe and Ralph Fiennes all the way for me! Not that I would turn down Hugh Grant, Ewan MacGregor, David Duchovny, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Johnny Depp....etc.etc.etc. Heehee. *tries to pat away her devil horns*

I can't help being a hormonal teenage girl. *sigh*

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Heck yeah! Russell Crowe is untolerably sexy! I defy any woman to watch Gladiator and honestly say that by the time it's over she's not fell even the tiniest bit in love with Russell Crowe. Heavens knows, I never found him a particularly attractive man until I seen Gladiator, and now I drool over him on a daily basis. Yes, I suppose I do have too much time on my hands. *sigh*

Tom Cruise has never really been my type. He's not bad, and I can certainly see what other people see in him, but when it comes to movie stars it's Russell Crowe and Ralph Fiennes all the way for me! Not that I would turn down Hugh Grant, Ewan MacGregor, David Duchovny, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Johnny Depp....etc.etc.etc. Heehee. *tries to pat away her devil horns*

I can't help being a hormonal teenage girl. *sigh*

Russell Crowe?? BLEEEEECHHH!!! :lol:

Sorry, I don't think he's good-looking.

Tom Cruise...looked pretty good in Minority Report, but often ends up looking pretty slimy. Now, Pierce Brosnan is an attractive man. I may be a teenager, but I can still appreciate the suaveness and hotness of James Bond. :lol:

I don't have a thing for older guys or anything, though...I prefer Orlando Bloom/Freddie Prinze Jr. :D

[/girliness]

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

teenage???

dammit, nearly forgot, how's it going?

met any nice guys yet? or too busy doing the work you were supposed to be doing last month?

might be popping up to your neck of the woods to visit a friend nearer to christmas.

honest, visit a friend,

i'm not stalking you...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."