CheekyMusician

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boss was this close to giving me a payed day off to go see it (she said it was that good), but one of my other bosses stepped in and brought up my rant about how i don't like russel crowe, and my boss called it off :x ah well.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

my boss was this close to giving me a payed day off to go see it (she said it was that good), but one of my other bosses stepped in and brought up my rant about how i don't like russel crowe, and my boss called it off :x ah well.

What's there NOT to like about Russell Crowe?! lol

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

I think Johnny Depp played that personality well. Unfortunately I don't think it fit well with the movie. All the other pirates were masculine and ruthless as opposed to his topsy turvy rambling charater. I thought Depp as one of the alpha pirates would of contributed better by being the template from where all the other pirates behavior stems. I actually found Depp's character started to become annoying half way through the film.

i think his character is best shown in the little exchange with orlando bloom...

'you cheated!'

'.......pirate...'

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."