• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mishima Style Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats Tekken?

I'm guessing its a computor game.I hate those things.Every time you pick up one of those things and play for 20mins you could be going for a run or doing pressups or sit ups or anything constructive like reading about the Martial Arts or coming on here and talking about martial arts, anything but computor games.

Sorry to people who enjoy them but I've always been more of an active person, those things drive me crazy.

I seem to spend more and more time trying to get my 7yr old off his playstation or game boy recently.

By the way I know I'm on the computor myself right now but I'm at work and I might get some funny looks if I start doing pressups right now.

Oh, and I'm only 28yrs old, I'm perfectly normal and I'm no geek.

It's funny how things have changed.When I was a kid you were a geek if you used computers to much, now if you don't know what tekken is there must be something wrong with you.

I'm glad I got that off my chest, I feel much better. :kaioken:

Never give in

No offense Gino, but you do realize you are using a computer and wasting the same time by going online as some do when they play video/computer games. :lol: Sorry taichi I'm not sure if that is a real style or not. But I did find this website ...http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9388/style.html... and that says that it is a fictional ma. I would just keeping searching the web if you still think it might be a real ma.

Lee Chaolan's fighting stance is cool and that's how i do my stance and also in the opposite stance also, damn Lee, stealing my stance but not the martial art because mishima style karate is not real. :karate:

mishima style karate is cool, but it is a martial art built for a video game. mishima uses powerful punches and high kicks. i heard it a mix of tai kwon do, some kind of karate style,LOL ,and jiu-jitsu and/or judo. but im not sure it would be good for real SD. just to add something to the following charaters. heihachi, kazuya, jin kazama and lee cholan. jin don't study misima style karate, everseince his grandfather heihachi turned on him. bye :D

actually it's a messed up Mishima family thing because Heihachi turned on Kazuya and Jin turned on Kazuya and Lee which is the brother of Kazuya but not by blood is an enforcer because he would take any ones side.