• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you famous??

kicker

Well my second cuz was in playboy back in the 80's Jullie McCullagh. SHe recently won the weakest link. She has been in a few small films and TV showes. Most famous being Growin Pains.

My brother is a OL at WVU so maybe one day he will hit it big.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out my Ancestor is Edward I king of England. AKA Longshanks the one that was in Braveheart that killled William Wallace.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

G95

Please tell me how you found this out - my family has been tracing their ancestry for years and can only get as far back as 1820s.

Maybe its because all my family were a bunch of nailmakers and vagrants LOL

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3465&highlight=ancestry

Check out this link you guys ... if anyone is intersted in pursuing their roots...

I had a great uncle I saw advertised on Ripley's Believe it or Not that sold one million dollars worth of US savings bonds under water (the pic showed him with one of those caged underwater apparatus suits on (circa 1940s) other that that ....

I was famous in college as a dj playing the first female heavy metal graveyard shift radio show in the NY-Long Island-CT area .... hey ramymensa I'm jealous! I wish I could do that for a living .... but it doesn;t pay well here

Tobias

My greatgrandfather was from a wealthy family in Michigan thus they had good reccords. However my aunt works at MSU. A guy came in to do research on his family and our branches crossed. So he done all the footwork for us. Sort of lucky I guess. Wish I could help.

Since then my aunt has been working back the other side of the family tree and much like yours there is no reccords. We suspect because she was from a poor family.

G95

Yeah, the thing is in England when the census was done a person went to houses and wrote by candlelight - forcing bad spelling.

This mean in one census you could have been Reece, but on yor death certificate you could have been Rees etc.

One story is that my family used to live in a house, but when the landlord came round to collect money they would pick up their blanket (which contained everything) and ran to the next house. This went on for years and years.

At the moment, my mother has spent months (if not years) trying to find Harriet Ann Kettlewell.

I'm still trying to link myself to a famous Lord or Duke, but I'm afraid all I can find is Peasant William Greaves of Mudtown LOL

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

I'm what they call "internet famous." In other words, I'm well known, beloved and hated on a few forums, so when I'm at https://www.thefiringline.com I am treated a bit like a celebrity by about 16,000 people. Outside those people, I am utterly and completely unknown. :)

But I did have a great uncle who was a Prophet of our Lord Jesus Christ. All you had to do was ask him, and he'd tell you. :roll:

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

• 3 months later...

i wouldnt say i wuz very famous cuz a lota ppl dont kno my real name (angel shakur)....my dumbass agent dont let me say my "fame name" on cuz....hes a dumbass lol

newayz both my parents r related to singers/actors but alota em r arabic or real old.....so it aint cool :o