• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you famous??

kicker

I'm sure the people around where you work will think differently Jules! lol not about your mom though

The sand bringeth and the sand taketh away...

Disciple of Master Jules' Temple of Sand Dojo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not related to anyone famous, but my Instructor was a body guard to Garth Brooks for a while.

I have my picture with Jhoon Ree, John Chung, Superfoot, and more.

Oh there was one guy that had somehting to do with the Mortal Kombat movie that was at a tournament in Las Vegas that i was at. I talked to him and gave him our business card (my family's Dojo).

I just remembered.....I made our local police blotter in the newspaper when I was 3 years old......I didnt wanna brush my hair....and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.....the lock was to hard for me to unlock and the fire dept had to come and break the door down........does that count for anything ?????

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Ummmm.....I was the first baby born at my old apartment complex. They put me in their newsletter. Ummm....I've made the honor roll and got my name put in the paper, does that count either?

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 3 weeks later...

Know a few former Buckeyes (for those around the world who dont know college football...that is the Ohio State University....buckeyes). I am distant cousins with Daniel Boone of frontier fame.....my great (xalot) grandfather's brothers were Lord Mayor of London and the other was Archbishop of Cantebury who was in "office" when the King James version of the Bible was written.

No, I'm not famous. But I am related so a very famous couple. Adam and Eve! :D

Famous people I have met and talked to. Meryl Streep and Kevin Bacon (and the rest of the cast and crew) while filming the movie "The River wild"..which much of was shot in this area. I was also Ms Streep's body guard while she was up here when she and the Director or Producer wanted to go out somewhere for a nice dinner. Not as big a deal as it sounds...mostly seeing that she wasn't bothered much. She's a sweetie...but Bacon? Well, no comment. :roll:

I have also met Ed Parker a couple of years before he died at a seminar. We talked a bit about my system and he asked some question. Nice guy...open minded.

I've talked to Emilio Estevez, Danny Devito, Doug Betters (pro-football hall of famer), Drew Bledso (ex-QB for the Patriots) and John Lithgo (lives here) and a bunch of other minor stars and celebrities used to pop into a small store where I was the night manager now and then. Most I didn't know who they were until they left and somebody else told me about it. Ithought they looked familiar!!! :lol:

I didn';t meet him, but was out dancing one night at a R&R place and Bruce Springsting (sp?) went up the the lead guitarist between songs (he was sporting a short bead and baseball hat) and asked him if he let anybody come up and play. The lead singer says "Do you know how to play?" Just then, he recognized Springsting and let "The Boss" play 4 songs. It was one heck of a Rockin' 15-20 minutes in that place!!!

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"