• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Thanksgiving!

monkeygirl

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the United States, which is when we recognize the day that magical pumpkin pies fell out of the sky... kidding, of course :P

For our non-American members, well...happy Thursday! Well, here's to hoping you all have lots of things to be thankful for, American or not! :)

For those of you who are traveling to visit relatives, be safe, have fun, and try not to argue with your in-laws. ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
hey thanks monkeygirl, you have a happy thanksgiving too! though it seems to just celebrate the imperialistic slaughter of countless native americans (and turkeys), it's good that the day in its self seems to bring a feeling of togetherness among americans, which is what really matters. :) i wish you all a happy and safe thanks giving myself :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

:D Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

though it seems to just celebrate the imperialistic slaughter of countless... turkeys

How about the tofu turkeys?

I'm vegetarian.

If ya drink on Thanksgiving, don't drive.

Well, you guys are sure putting a damper on mine! Oh well, I have to work anyway, so that's ok. Hope you all have a happy!!!:spitlaugh:

Freedom isn't free!