• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Annoying

My best friend who trains at the same dojo is obsessive about an instructor. She first had a crush on this guy, then she was almost stalking him. It was obvious that he wasn't interested in her (one of the reasons among is he doesn't think its right to date students)...now she is bashing him whenever she gets the chance. At first I just ignored her comments, but now she is talking about him all the time and its all negative...not only to me but to everyone at the dojo she is bashing him. She got in trouble a few times with the head instructor for making comments about the other instructor. I have already told her just to shut up about it and quit before she is kicked out. Now I think it makes me look bad to even hang out with her there. What should I do? :(

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
personally, if she was a good friend, i would stay loyal and stick by her. there's got to be more to her than an obcession with the instructor, right? she'll settle down, i imagine. it's probably not healthy, and in the end she may end up even just leaving the school, but looking bad because you hang out with her is the last thing i'd worry about.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i'm sure she will, don't worry about it. if there's one thing i've learned about girls, it's that they fluctuate. one day they'll be in madly in love with some random guy, the next they'll hate him and everything he stands for. time heals all wounds :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 1 month later...
That is just some kids crushes in a month she'll get her head round and relize this is not really true love, I use to stalk a girl for fun with my friends i'd like her for about over 4 years but found out its only a crushes, what I dislike about girl is they flurt to much thats not way to show you interst in some one, even if i'd like a girl in my dojo i'll keep secrate and most of the time pretend not to be intrested, you should stick by her and be loyale afterall she is in LOVE with an Instructor, This instructor probabely figured out that shes doing that stuff but the instructor probabely very wise to ignore her, sonn she'll get over it trust me I had alot of experinced about this.

Somone love one

Somone love two

I love one

That one is myself just have been turn down....