• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

x treme martial arts

I sweat alot, wonder if these face sheild style mask would fog up?

Supposedly they are designed not to...some special kind of plastic coating and the holes strategically placed.....whatever, I should get mine thursday so how about I tell you thursday night? Of course if we don't spar I won't know until Saturday afternoon...either way I'll give you my first hand report as soon as I can.

KarateForums.com Sempai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly they are designed not to...some special kind of plastic coating and the holes strategically placed.....whatever, I should get mine thursday so how about I tell you thursday night? Of course if we don't spar I won't know until Saturday afternoon...either way I'll give you my first hand report as soon as I can.

I would be very interested in hearing your review. I am drenched in sweat after a half hour of non stop sparring.

Antifog items such as ski goggles etc in the past have fogged on me so wonder about this.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

half hour of non-stop sparring??????

I must be reading that wrong....you mean the class is 1/2 hour right? How long are your matches?

We go for an hour doing 2-minute matches. We only run 2 rings at a time so there are small breaks in between, but I work up a good sweat by the time its all over with!

Sano -

I'm not sure who you are addressing, but we get to kick to the head.

KarateForums.com Sempai

half hour of non-stop sparring??????

I must be reading that wrong....you mean the class is 1/2 hour right? How long are your matches?

Well usually there are more breaks and saying we went at it for 1/2 an hour steady was an overstatement. There was several minutes of warm up and some short breaks to switch parteners but since there were only 4 people in the last class there were no real breaks.

At my belt level no real head contact is allowed accept in tourneys.

43 Years old

Roberts Karate

wow... two minutes and i'm pretty winded if i don't do to well... gotta work on my endurance... i did like the old guy who was jumping up and down those poles. that was pretty neat. wish i could do that... :(

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

whatever, I should get mine thursday so how about I tell you thursday night? Of course if we don't spar I won't know until Saturday afternoon...either way I'll give you my first hand report as soon as I can.

If you don't mind me asking. What brand is it and how much did it cost you?

43 Years old

Roberts Karate

It was an okay show but it wasn't what I expected. Kind of cool to see how all the muscles worked while they did the techniques. Oh and to see how hard they actually kicked. They kicked with more force than heavy weight boxers hit with.