• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

x treme martial arts

What did you expect? I mean it is called XMA --- founder of XMA = Mike Chat ---- I kinda saw that one coming ... you see his site: http://www.xmarevolution.com

That Craig Henesen kid is doing pretty well I guess --- he is at the top of his division from what I can follow on the ratings -- looks like NBL

Yeah that comment about getting hit in the face was weak!!! sheesh!

Edited by stl_karateka
KarateForums.com Sempai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the monk guy with the twirly baton attached-to-your-hand knife things. paraphrase: "when you get blood on your weapons it makes them penetrate the skin easier.... plus it gets you so pumped up.... AAAAAAA!"

Holy ****. You've never stabbed anyone. Go twirl your pom poms somewhere else.

Ok, back on now....

My thoughts exactly. I am disappointed by this show so far.

:roll:

Again, not sure what you were expecting given the founder hehe. Sorry you guys are disappointed --- so far I give it a C.....some is good, some is well....not. But I think I had different expectations than you so I'm not as disappointed. 8)

KarateForums.com Sempai

I think the show is pretty neat so far,

but admittedly there is too much of a focus on forms.

But they did measure the power of that one guy's kick, and I believe it was over 4000 pounds if I remember correctly. :o

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

Best Line: FLASH IS TRASH without BASICS

Guys - Mike Chat is a 7 time world champion, sports martial arts is just another enitity of what he does.

I'm only begining to understand it myself --- I used to despise any type of sport MA but I think it has its place. Will it win in a street fight? no. And I think (hope) most of them realize that....remember, this is SPORT MA. But they do real training aside from the sports stuff...its just the Xtreme stuff is what gets the attention.

Yeah --- I tripped out over the techno pants at the bluegrass too --- but in the open divisions its no longer about what you wear (or dont wear). I am still a traditionalist at heart and only compete in trad. divisions wearing a white gi.

But I've seen cammo gi, hyrogliphics(sp), jersey tops), topless guys with paint on their chest. Like the guy said: FLASH IS TRASH without BASICS.

You can dress like a ballerina for all I care....but can you do the moves?

KarateForums.com Sempai