• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
what part of california are you at? I might be able to help you with some contacts and stuff. .and if you're near me i could probably arrange for you to train with the guys i train with.

you scythe with it!!!!!!

I dont no buti think from an article ir ead a while back it said JKD is practicaly wing chung only modified a bit

The author of that article was quite narrow minded about JKD. Actually it seems to me he was talking about Jun Fan Kungfu, yet thought he was talking about JKD... :roll:

Hey Kirves what MA do you study? You're quite the historian, but your profile doesn't have any MA's listed. Just curious. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

He does Kyokushin.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

No I don't anymore. The school I went to for Kyokushin, detached itself from any Kyokushin organizations and founded it's "own" style. I got out of the whole mess. Anyway, I only recently went to that school to try Kyokushin out, and now that it didn't "work out right", it's no big deal to me. I've been doing several arts for the past almost 15 years.