TKD Double Kick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try a rear leg round house, then a hook kick coming back with the same foot. It works, and is very annoying. :) Just keep working on it, it should come in time.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

I also find it difficult to get into the rythym of alternating roundhouse kicks without loosing my balance..Bill (Superfoot) Wallace taught me to step up onto a chair alternating legs kicks to improve the stability and accuracy of the kicks which helped tremendously..now once I get started, the rythym picks up as I go along...

Peace,

Jack

Best regards,

Jack Makinson

come on the double kick is easy. what tkd school did you go to?

What difference does the dojo have to do with it?? It might be an easy task for you, but others need extra help, just like you would in some areas,like empathy and understanding.....

Best regards,

Jack Makinson

sometimes simple techniques work good, like a lead jab or a simple side kick, learning and MA can be difficult at times for some and fancy kicks usually don't work in a real situation.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

I wouldn't put too much concern in learning how to do a double kick, that is what is one of the moves that causes people to believe TKD is not street effective. Spend more time with your jump back kick

In my past life I slayed hundreds

and the life before that

they played trumpets to warn you that I was coming.