• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats been happening

Guitar_lover

So, i have desided to post, again. So whats have you all been learning in your karate lessons. Have you had any profound thoughts? How are we all? I am Orange belt now, getting my * kicked reguley good fun stuff.

peace

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I learn techniques im a blue, 8 years running

Death Defying

Training is ment to take you to the limit and the verge of death, and then next time to go over that limit. Keep training and i hope we get to spar sumtime!

Oh i been workig on strikes, abit of sparing at all levels. Some bunkai, with ma kata. Some self defence combos as well. Been good fun :D

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

Learning a couple of new kata, as well as practising a few throws that my Sensei showed us recently. Oh, and keeping on paractising all the old stuff I learned before, 'cos you can never practise too much!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I've also been preparing for my next test for brown (3rd gup/kyu) next week. I'm just starting to get nevous .... eeekkkkkk !!!!!!! HELP LOL

Good luck for your 3rd gup next week!! I'm sure you'll pass! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!