• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trash talk

Anyone ever trash talk with some freidns in your school before a sparring match, just for fun. What are your favorite one liners before a match?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe --- I dont really have any one liners but when I know we are going to play 'pick your poision' I talk it up big!

In this game everyone, starting lowest rank to high rank picks who they want to fight --- and you can be picked many of times :)

So I try to talk up a big game and usually get a good 7-10 fights on a good night :P

KarateForums.com Sempai

I usually warm up on a cement pillar with a flurry of light punches, just to make them think I'm nuts. (I just hit it hard enough to make snaping sounds) Then I lookem straight in the eyes... If all else fails...... BOO normally works

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

I usually beef up my shoulder and neck muscles, and put my hands together infront of my body. clench them tight, lift my arms up and both shoulders make a huge crack. then i straighten my elbows, both crack. Then my fingers, very quickly, one by one :)

Probably doesnt scare them, but it looks like i'm a part of a cheesey fight scene :D

stare without any blinking and you MUST not smile.

pretend to punch the walls of the dojo at maximum force and laugh every time you do it

say 'I've just done a 10 year stretch for my last fight'

or 'do you want to be cremated or buried?' etc

700 hours of official training. Injury finished me dammit!

1st Kyu Wado Ryu

"if he dies.....he dies"

to quote the russian guy from Rocky

also a big fan of smiling and laughing. generally puts people off gaurd. if they think you're just going to have a freindly joking sparring match, they'll never see it coming

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)