• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to see it, just because its MA-ish and theres not much else coming out soon... but I'm not sure how good it might be. From what i've seen of the trailers, it looks slightly confusing, but hey... i live for swords, so :roll:

(and Tom Cruise in this kind of roll?! ... hmmm)

i just hope that there isn't too much dramatic shadow/silhouette posing in the film...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

there was a preview for it at matrix revolutions, and there was indeed a shadowy/silhouette form goin. i really like tom cruise though, so i'll be first in line :) it looks promising

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

they're gonna pitch it in a bit later when matrix and kill bill has calmed down a bit, but earlyenough before feb so that it qualifies for this year's oscars and earn a tidy bit of money...

and today i've got my cynical hat on.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

and it looks like the matrix guys shot themselves cos now, revolutions and reloaded both qualify for nominations...

wonder what bright spark came up with that one?

I haven't seen Revolutions yet, but from what I hear, they don't really have to worry about Oscar strategies this year.

The Last Samurai looks like it will be interesting as a portrayal of a clash between Western militaries and Samurai. Don't know how good it will be, but I'll go see it.

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com