• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Top MA fights you'd like to see.

"Heard that Keanu Reeves was quoted as saying he could 'take' Bruce Lee"

i seem to recall reading a quote from mr. reeves stating that he didn't have any real kung fu skills. i might just be confusing interviews, however. if he actually said that, i highly doubt he meant it. if his movies are any indication, he only has one facial expression and no one could tell that he was joking :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

""Heard that Keanu Reeves was quoted as saying he could 'take' Bruce Lee"

i seem to recall reading a quote from mr. reeves stating that he didn't have any real kung fu skills. i might just be confusing interviews, however. if he actually said that, i highly doubt he meant it. if his movies are any indication, he only has one facial expression and no one could tell that he was joking "

:lol::lol::lol

Funnily enough, my friends say I'm like keanu because i only have that one serious face :roll:

On a more serious note, i've seen footage of him doing the fight scenes, and he's not as bad as everyone keeps saying - especially if it is true about how much training he was made to do. Sure, he's no master... hey, he'd probably get dominated by the majority of green belts, but as was said - he was only doing xtrixt fight scenes. i'm sure some of it could be applied in a real life situation.

i think he's at a level where he could take the average joe on the street, and probably look good doing it. but i think once you took on an intermediate fighter he'd be in a bit of trouble.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Mas Oyama vs. Royce Gracie. Gracie vs. Tyson. Takamatsu vs. Royce Gracie in death match.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

- Reeves just mimics the movements that others designed for him.

You mean he did kata?

:lol:

E x c e l l e n t.

Why all the Royce vs. so and so matches? How old is the man now? 40 something?!?

How about something that'll REALLY never happen, like Ortiz vs. Liddel

I just find 2 purests fighting more interesting.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

once again.

kata is a collection of moves to TRAIN in for strength, mobility, precision, accuracy, record, stamina, concerntration, speed and focus.

a fight scene is where two people follow movements with no intent.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."