• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
well, i've been a tekken fan for a long long time. i've played them all and enjoyed them quite a bit. they talk a lot about corruption and such, but i don't think they ever explained how they got to be so unbelievably powerful (why do they have access to these modern science labs? helicopters? entire islands? AN ARMY!?!). it's best to just smile and nod :nod:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Tekken is boring. the first three were good, but when it came to tekken Tag Tournament it all collapsed. But it can although be played, at rainy days and such.
Shukokai Karate, Orange belt ( 7. kyu)

though tekken tag was easily my least favorite, i really enjoyed tekken 4. the stupid characters were kept to a minimum, the character endings were often cool (kuma's rocks!) and it was just an all around fun game! though i question why heichachi was in the game... he's 75! he should barely be able to walk, let alone do all of that stuff! and why did they put him in a sumo out fit? why? still, all that aside, it's still one of my favorite fighters. tekken 2 remains my favorite :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai