• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Top 5 Combative Arts

Well just know that what you've seen is limited to what you've been shown. So don't judge too quickly. If you really want to know go to a San Soo school for a couple of weeks and I think your opinion will change. Looking and doing are two entirely different things

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i don't wanna lose my time in there.

i know i can own a San Soo guy in a NHB fight, so i don't have to go anywhere to prove anything.

i know what works and what doesn't.

Valencia - Venezuela.

Well I didn't realize you are the all knowing genius of MA's. You don't know that because no San Soo guy has entered in one of those competitions and they wouldn't be able to do half the stuff they train for because of the "Rules". You may think you will own them in NHB, but I know they'd own you in streetfight.

Particulary i don't like a hell Kung Fu and its derivated styles, i haven't see any fight that i can say that it really works, all fights i have seen kung fu practicioners vs anothers art, they always get beaten

yeah, so how many kung fu styles are there? 500 maybe? and you've seen enough fights to judge that all of them dont work? since i dont suppose u to judge by individual, i guess you've more than one fight of each style. and against what style exactly did they fight? probably many of the styles, that are popular in the western world, and again, it'd be foolish to judge by only having seen one person fight. so what? you saw 500kung fu styles x 10individuals x 50 other arts x 10 individual opponents. this is a lot of fights you know. and i suppose you've seen those fights one street as well as in the ring, so that'd make twice as much. well in THAT case, i'm going to believe you that none of this thousands of year old kung fu * is all rubbish and wont ever work.

All that kung fu movies where the guy fights with 239729732 opponents and kills them all is fake

yeah, good proof of what you said.

Who said anything about pressure points. Dude you're just being silly. Where do you think everything you've learned originated from? You probably don't know do you.

From what i know, many kung fu styles uses "pressure points"

Who said anything about pressure points. Dude you're just being silly. Where do you think everything you've learned originated from? You probably don't know do you.

Valencia - Venezuela.

I haven't read this thread for several pages, so I may have missed something, but ifyou were gonna say that what he does has it's roots in china, you may be wrong...

Most asian MA's derived from Chinese MA's. Did they change? Some a lot, some very little.

not jiu jitsu.... nobody is sure. BJJ descends from judo, which descends from jiu jutsu. However, there is no traceable connection of jj to china that can be verified. It's been said that it came froma shuai chiao guy who was hired to teach the japanese, but there is more SC influence in sumo wrestling than in jj.