• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BJJ was not designed for combat, it is designed for one on one type fights. Combat is not a one on one type fight. Arnis is excellent combat art, Kung Fu San Soo, Krav Maga (the military version), Budo Taijutsu, Kajukenbo, Silat but that's 6. OOPS!

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

How can you say that?

if most times a kung fu ,san soo, etc practicioner, can't deal with one person how are you hoping it works with multiple opponents?

NONE art can garantee you that you can deal with multiples attackers, best thing to do in that situation is run or shot with a gun.

All that kung fu movies where the guy fights with 239729732 opponents and kills them all is fake :D

Valencia - Venezuela.

Dude do you even know what Kung Fu San Soo is? I don't think you do or you wouldn't be saying that. No art can guarantee anything so what's your point? You obvisiously have preconceived ideas about Kung Fu in general. Don't be so foolish and underestimate any MA. You will be rudely awakened if you ever have to fight a San Soo practioner who knows his stuff.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Particulary i don't like a hell Kung Fu and its derivated styles, i haven't see any fight that i can say that it really works, all fights i have seen kung fu practicioners vs anothers art, they always get beaten, i don't believe in those "pressure points" and all that stuff., sorry, it is my conviction what can i say? i believe in what i see it's effective, nor in what "it's supposed to be".

Valencia - Venezuela.