• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

music and ki

dragonki1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Being pumped up has nothing to do with qi. And music is generally a distraction when learning to channel energy. But if you must have noise to work out with, it should be calm, gentle, subtle for qi development.

However, for a good killer workout... !!!!!

Freedom isn't free!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to acknowledge that there are many forms of music that are designed to enhance mediative states as well as sparking the flow of Ki/ Kundalini/ Prana/ Etc. Not all of said music is calm or melodic, some is very raucous and chaotic (seeming), until one delves into the concept of tonology and its effects on subtile bodies of energy. Yet, another mystic art... The Mysticism of Sound You can skip the introductory paragraphs, I'm sur the whole book is there...

Hemi and Holo-Sync very brief description... and if you look there is more on that forum, mostly in relation to sound, mind and kundalini.

Just google for more.;)

Psych, I was willing to look at this with an open mind, but you lost me about here:

I gave up my music because I had received from it all that I had to receive. To serve God one must sacrifice what is dearest to one; and so I sacrificed my music. I had composed songs; I sang and played the vina; and practicing this music I arrived at a stage where I touched the Music of the Spheres. Then every soul became for me a musical note, and all life became music. Inspired by it I spoke to the people, and those who were attracted by my words listened to the, instead of listening to my songs. Now, if I do anything, it is to tune souls...

That's just gettin' too deep- I mean that's just too deep for me. :D

Freedom isn't free!

• 2 weeks later...
Psych, I was willing to look at this with an open mind, but you lost me about here:
I gave up my music because I had received from it all that I had to receive. To serve God one must sacrifice what is dearest to one; and so I sacrificed my music. I had composed songs; I sang and played the vina; and practicing this music I arrived at a stage where I touched the Music of the Spheres. Then every soul became for me a musical note, and all life became music. Inspired by it I spoke to the people, and those who were attracted by my words listened to the, instead of listening to my songs. Now, if I do anything, it is to tune souls...

That's just gettin' too deep- I mean that's just too deep for me. :D

Basicly, everything that exists is a frequency and every frequency is a sound making existance music. Each living creature has it's own mix of sounds/frequencies which can be percieved by the soul. This astral audio ma sometimes be out of harmony with its surroundingsand this person tries to rectify such situations. I guess it's as deep as smileing at a stranger to brighten their day. :D