• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Matrix Revolutions

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I found it to be better than the second one...not as good as the first. There are some confusing things at the begining of the movie, but they are fully understood at the end if you think about it.

I thought the ending was truly fitting and I was really satisfied with it. I think too many people were expecting "good wins over evil" and not the actual practicalities of it all.

Neo was a badass...Neo was the savior...Neo brought freedom...

Just because it wasn't "Total Anhilation" doesn't make all that he did and the results that less "rewarding"...

He did what he had to do...he made the choice to do it as well. He knew what had to happen and he did it right...and in the process created good for everyone and everything.

-Kai

"One must train the mind before the body...for the mind controls the body..."

*SPOILER*

you know, what with computers taking over the world and all, i think it would have been super cool if the robot head at the end was bill gates, or there was a windows logo on its forehead or something. that would have made it my favorite movie ever! :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I would have liked Revolutions to have taken place more inside the matrix.. some cloak and dagger going on & fighting agents. Maybe Seraph and Neo could have fought side by side against the twins? Maybe Morpheous could have taken out Smith or at least got in one good fight.

To say I was disappointed is like saying a Great White plays too rough.

In my past life I slayed hundreds

and the life before that

they played trumpets to warn you that I was coming.

WARNING!!! SPOLIERS AHEAD!

I have a theory...

I figured the little girl, Sati, who didn't have a program at the beginning of the third film turned into Trinity...or that Trinity turned into her. When she came in to the Matrix she didn't have a program, then after the big fight and the end scene with the Oracle she made the Sunrise/Sunset and said that it was for Neo. Obviously she had to get a program somewhere right? Anyway that's my guess....

KIND OF A SPOILER, I GUESS.... AH, I DON'T KNOW... ANYWAY....

i dunno, i thought she just represented purity and innocense. i didn't really dwell on it to much, i was just in awe trying to figure out how they botched the movie that badly :( :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai